Team Prime Consulting Ltd
Fees will be calculated at the rate of 15% of annual salary payable on commencement date of the successful
candidate. Our refund scale as detailed below, providing all other terms of business have been satisfied
including paying invoices within 30 days.
Fees will be calculated at the rate of 15% of their daily rates, and we will bill to you monthly in arrears.
There are no refunds for contractors, and no minimum term for you to hire them or pay our fees. We will charge you
for a maximum of 6 months. Should you hire any contractor we introduced you to within 6 months of them working
for you, a permanent fee will also be due – however, we will take off any fees already paid from the permanent fee, ie – if
£3,000 already paid in contractor fees, the perm fee is £7,000 we will bill you the balance of £4,000.
Terms and conditions
- A copy of the offer letter/email must be forwarded to us within seven days of the offer being made to an applicant.
- Should a permanent (non-contractor) engagement terminate before expiration of two weeks, upon receipt of written
notification of such expiry, the fee will be refunded in full. Should a permanent engagement terminate before the expiration of 10 weeks, a rebate of one tenth of the placement fee will be allowed for each complete week not actually worked, PROVIDED that the remittance for the introduction has been received within 30 days of invoice.
- Should an applicant introduced to a client be passed on to a third party by the original client with a resulting permanent engagement, then the original client will become liable for the current fee.
- Full fee will be charged for any employee including if the applicant was known prior to introduction by the client. However, if a candidate we provide has already applied for the position by another means (another recruiter or directly) and you have proof this was before our introduction, we will not charge you any fees.
- Applicants are introduced to Clients on the explicit understanding that if an offer is made within 6 months of the introduction, Team Prime Consultancy Ltd is informed and the current fees become payable.
- Whilst we make every possible effort to ensure suitability of candidates selected on behalf of Clients, we do not personally establish references and cannot accept responsibility for any loss, expense, damage or delay, however occasioned. The Client is responsible for taking up references concerning the candidate’s skills, qualifications and general integrity, obtaining Work Permits and satisfying any medical requirements or qualifications as required by law. We can accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage to property, or any other loss including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, loss of
profits of the foregoing or for any injury to persons arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission of candidates introduced by us, even if such act or omission is negligent or fraudulent or reveals dishonesty.
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days. If they are not, we charge £100 late payment fee and interest on the outstanding amount.
The customer acknowledges that they have read the agreement, understood it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.