We’re launching a new service where you can have Thayer as your Head of Recruitment for your company, part time. There is no minimum sign up time, no notice period if you'd like to stop and is a monthly rolling contract.
If you’re interested, we’d like to receive applications from companies detailing which problems they’d like to solve and and what will help them most/best in their organisational growth & hiring journey.
We’re most interested in helping those with a deep desire to have inclusion of all people as the heart and soul of their business.
There are only 3 slots available (then we will run a waiting list), and we will be reviewing those who are interested to see who we can help the most. Applications for the service are open until May 1st. The cost for the service is £4,500 plus VAT per month. For this, you get 6 hrs a week to use as you need any or all of the following:
- team planning and architecture, inc skills gap analysis on current work force
- diversity and inclusion strategy, planning & execution
- documented recruitment process strategy
- role descriptions and job specifications (creation / review)
- inbound resourcing assistance aka headhunting (with no further fees on top)
- recruitment training
- salary bench-marking
- recruitment advertising & marketing
- recruitment best practice
- assistance with interviews and screening
- interview process creation/review
- interview training
- candidate database clean-up / review / installation
- connecting in suppliers and advisers
- recruitment administration
- negotiation assistance
- external agency strategy and Preferred Supply List (PSL) creation or review
- ... and anything else you’d like that I can help with.
We look forward to hearing from you.